Name: Osuuskunta Nahkakunta
Business ID: 0116301-2
Mailing address: Nokiantie 2-4, 00510 HELSINKI
2. Person in charge of register-related issues
Name: Riikka Lönnroth
Mailing address: Nokiantie 2-4
Telephone: 020 7109 102
3. Name of the registry
4. Purpose of processing personal data
Customer's personal information may be processed for the following purposes
• managing and developing customer relationships
• implementation of service
• customer transaction verification
• customer service and business development
• analysis and statistics
• opinion and market research;
• other similar uses
• personal data may also be processed in all Finnish companies belonging to the Nahkakunta group in accordance with the Personal Data Act.
5. Content of the register
The register may contain the following information
• contact information such as name, address, phone numbers, email addresses
• registration information such as username, nickname, password and any other unique identifier
• age, gender, title or profession and mother tongue
• customer relationship information such as billing and payment information, product and order information, customer feedback and contacts, draw and competition response information, and cancellation information,
• information relating to the execution of communications and information on the use of services, such as browsing and search data;
• recorded customer service calls
• any profiling and interest information provided by the customer
• possible permits and consents
• possible anti-marketing information and any other information collected with the customer's consent.
6. Regular sources of information
Customer information is provided regularly
• From the customer by phone, return card, via the Internet, e-mail or similar medium
• by using cookies or other similar techniques, from the personal registers of Finnish companies in the Nahkakunta group,
• Fonecta B2B targeting machine register, Population Registry Centre, Posti’s address information system, telephone companies’ contact registers, and other similar private and public registers
• Based on individual / organization orders, participation, use of products and services, and other similar activities
• From partners (e.g. retailers)
• Statistics Finland, among other things, publicly available information relating to the persons’ status, duties or care of them
7. Regular disclosure of data and transfer of data outside the EU or the European Economic Area
• Data is not regularly transferred or disclosed outside the EU or the European Economic Area.
• By way of exception, information may be released for direct marketing or opinion and market research and other similar surveys in accordance with the Personal Data Act.
8. Rights of the registered
Inspection and right of rectification
The data subject has the right to check the information stored in the register of them. Contacts regarding the right of inspection shall be made in writing and signed at the address mentioned in section 1.
If there are errors in the registered data, the registered person may submit a request for correction of the error to the persons responsible for the registration referred to in section 2.
Right of refusal
The registered person has the right to prohibit the registrar from processing data concerning them directly for direct marketing, distance selling and other direct marketing and market and opinion surveys, as well as personal tracing and genealogy research.
In the case of prohibition and rectification, a registered customer may contact customer service by telephone 020 7109 102 or via mail to the address mentioned in section 1.
9. Principles of registry security
There is no manual material.
Electronically stored data
Only those employees who have the right to handle customer information for their work are entitled to use the customer information system. Each user has their own username and password for the system. Workplace access is controlled. Data is collected in databases that are protected by firewalls, passwords and other technical means. Databases and their backups are located in locked spaces and access to data is restricted to certain pre-designated persons.